Launch on September 7, 2021
Subscribe our Youtube channel for upcoming videos!
Download transcript (PDF, 900 kB)
The new book series started live online via a GDCh Zoom-Meeting: We introduced the authors, the minds behind the new international series “Lives in Chemistry” and the first three printed autobiographies. Contributions in this event:
- • The authors Guenther Maier, Gerhard Ertl and Henri Brunner
- • Carsten Reinhardt, Chairman of the Advisory Board
- • Karl Reuter, RCA, patron of the series
- • Peter Schreiner, GDCh president, about Guenther Maier
- • Florian Budde, chairman of the Bunsen Society, about Gerhard Ertl
- • Stefanie Dehnen, GDCh vice president, about Henri Brunner
- • and others involved in the development of the series.
Download full program (PDF, 281 kB, German language).
Download Quiz (PDF, 249 kB, German language).
Thank you for taking part in the quiz, six prizes were awarded.